Due to continued expansion we have an opportunity to join our team in Bath. Specifically, we are looking for a staffing-coordinator to join our hospitality desk. This is a very busy position that requires a candidate who can consistently operate at a high tempo whilst managing multiple deadlines and constantly changing demands.
The suitable person:
Whilst a strong track-record is great, ensuring we get the right personalities in our business is more important than the right experience. Below is an outline of the type of personalities that succeed in our organisation and a few skills that will help:
• Energetic & fast paced. We want people that bounce in to the office in the mornings with ideas, day plans and excite others to make things happen.
• An understanding of, and passion for the hospitality industry.
• Some form of office experience would be great but is not absolutely essential.
• Self-motivated with a determination to be the best at what you do. We are here to support but will not be on your back. We are all grown-ups and understand working hard for the business will benefit us all personally.
• The ability to multi-task, juggle, spin plates and generally do 10 things at the same time but all to a good standard will come in handy!
• No ego. We are not a macho kitchen or a salesy recruitment office. We are industry professionals that respect our work colleagues, clients and staff.
• Fun and don’t take yourself too seriously. We aim to work hard and enjoy ourselves doing so. We work with local charities, go to the pub when time allows and always have some form of work social on the horizon!
• Solid IT skills, basic maths and the ability to put together a well-structured email is required.
• Immaculately presented
• A driving license (no car required)
• Liaising with clients and staff to fill bookings and ensure both are serviced to the highest possible standards.
• General office duties; answer the telephone, organise and file paperwork, ensure all IT systems are fully updated
• Dealing with incoming bookings in a polite & professional manner and transferring all details to our internal IT system
• Filling bookings with the correct quota and quality of staff
• Ensuring staff arrive punctually at events in the correct attire
• Constantly going the extra mile to ensure client expectations are exceeded
• Advertising, recruiting & interviewing temp staff
• Two weekends in four
• The role can provide the opportunity to progress and develop as the business grows over the coming months and years
• Good salary
• Uncapped commission structure
• The opportunity to join a lively, fast-growing business that offers genuine career progression.
• Full training.
• Private medicine based on length of service
• A Perkbox account