Calling all Kitchen Porters!
We are looking for hardworking and reliable people who aren't afraid to muck in! We have some exciting work opportunities around the Coventry area, which will be ideal for anyone looking for long term temporary work or those seeking more permanent positions.
As part of our team, your duties will include;
• General washing up duties including any kitchen equipment
• Assist the kitchen team with additional whenever required
• Ensure that any kitchen areas are clean and clear of any debris in line with health and safety regulations
• Sweep, mop and clean all floor surfaces
• Dispose of all waste
• This role can be physically demanding and may involve heavy lifting from time to time.
Benefits of being part of our Kitchen Team;
• Fantastic working hours- Monday-Friday
• Easily accessible via car or public transport
• Several opportunities for progression
• A professional service that will always support its staff
What we need from you;
• Experience working within a fast paced catering industry
• Work well within a team
• Adapt well to the demands of a busy venue
• Must have initiative and a willingness to!get 'stuck in’
• High standards of personal presentation and an attention to detail
• Customer focused
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £7.05 to £7.50 /hour