Lime is currently recruiting for experienced Cleaning & Housekeeping Staff to join our successful and growing team to service some of the region’s top properties. Your main duties will include cleaning bedrooms/bathrooms, managing the linen and laundry rooms, keeping high standards of cleanliness throughout the property & servicing the rooms.
Why Work for Lime Recruit?
Lime offers the flexibility to workaround other commitments and will always consult you before we send you out to work. We have a range of roles available, from long term contracts, to shifts designed to fit around your busy lifestyle! Whether you want to take on something full time or just want a few hours to fit around the kids, Lime is here to help you out!
The Benefits of Being Part of Our Housekeeping Team:
• Flexible hours – take control of your work/life balance
• Competitive pay rate – start earning a salary that will make a real difference
• Chance to work at the region's top properties – great experience that will increase your bank of skills and look impressive on a CV
• A professional service that will always support its staff
• A temporary position may lead on to a permanent opportunity.
What We Need From You.....
• An awareness of general standards of cleanliness
• To be diligent and discreet at all times
• Must have a desire to meet high standards and deliver quality service
• Great English language skills
• Be prepared to attend assignments looking smart and professional