Calling all Catering Assistants!
We have some exciting work opportunities which have arisen around the Bath area carrying out a range of catering duties in a staff restaurant. This is a vary varied Catering Assistant role and you will be responsible for;
• Basic food prep and assisting the chef and front of house team with the smooth running of the area
• Serving customers food off the hot counter, making salads, sandwiches and hot drinks and completing transactions on a till
• Keeping the equipment and work areas clean and adhering to COSHH, Food Hygiene and Health and Safety regulations
• Ensure the counters, seating areas and kitchen are kept clean at all times.
Lime offers the flexibility to work around other commitments and will always consult you before we send you out to work. We have a range of roles available, from long term contracts, to shifts designed to fit around your busy lifestyle! Whether you want to take on something full time or just want a few hours to fit around the kids, Lime is here to help you out!
Benefits of being part of our Catering Team;
• Fantastic working hours 07:00 – 15:00, Monday - Friday
• Easily accessible via both car and public transport
• Would suit those looking for long term temporary positions or those seeking more permanent positions
• A professional and friendly service that will always support its staff
What we need from you;
• Experience working within a fast paced catering industry
• Work well within a team
• Adapt well to the demands of a busy venue
• Must have initiative and a willingness to get 'stuck in’
• High standards of personal presentation and an attention to detail
• Customer focussed
• Full UK driver’s license and access to a vehicle would be beneficial but not essential.
Previous experience as a Catering Assistant is desirable but not essential, as full training will be provided upon starting within the position. It is a benefit to have had previous experience of cash handling or operated as a retail cashier.
If you fit the above criteria, and are a top class Catering Assistant with a cracking personality, we want to hear from you!